Terms of Service
1. Your MagicianSingaporeBooking.com Account and Site. If you create a profile on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and profile, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the profile. You must not describe or assign keywords to your profile in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and MagicianSingaporeBooking.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause MagicianSingaporeBooking.com liability. You must immediately notify MagicianSingaporeBooking.com of any unauthorized uses of your profile, your account or any other breaches of security. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a profile, comment on a profile, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• – the use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• – if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• – you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• – the Content is not spam, does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or mislead recipients as to the source of the material;
• – the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• – your profile is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
• – your profile is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your profile’s name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own.
MagicianSingaporeBooking.com does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Website. By submitting Content to MagicianSingaporeBooking.com for inclusion on your profile, you grant MagicianSingaporeBooking.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content in connection with the Website. This license will exist for the period during which the Content is posted on the Website and will automatically terminate upon removal of the Content from the Website. The license granted to MagicianSingaporeBooking.com includes the right to use your Content fully or partially for promotional reasons and to distribute your Content to other parties, websites, applications and other entities, provided such Content is attributed to you in accordance with the credits if any and as appropriate, as submitted to MagicianSingaporeBooking.com by you. If you delete Content, MagicianSingaporeBooking.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MagicianSingaporeBooking.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MagicianSingaporeBooking.com’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MagicianSingaporeBooking.com’s reasonable opinion, violates any MagicianSingaporeBooking.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in MagicianSingaporeBooking.com’s sole discretion.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MagicianSingaporeBooking.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com does not have any control over those non-MagicianSingaporeBooking.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MagicianSingaporeBooking.com website or webpage, MagicianSingaporeBooking.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MagicianSingaporeBooking.com websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement. As MagicianSingaporeBooking.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MagicianSingaporeBooking.com. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if,under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MagicianSingaporeBooking.com or others.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MagicianSingaporeBooking.com to you any MagicianSingaporeBooking.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MagicianSingaporeBooking.com. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com, the MagicianSingaporeBooking.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MagicianSingaporeBooking.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MagicianSingaporeBooking.com. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MagicianSingaporeBooking.com or third-party trademarks.
7. Advertisements. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website.
8. Changes. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your MagicianSingaporeBooking.com account (if you have one), you may deactivate your account. All provisions of this Agreement which by /br> their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com does not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will MagicianSingaporeBooking.com be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. MagicianSingaporeBooking.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MagicianSingaporeBooking.com, its contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MagicianSingaporeBooking.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MagicianSingaporeBooking.com, or by the posting by MagicianSingaporeBooking.com of a revised version. This Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Singapore and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Singapore. In case any dispute of difference shall arise amongst the Parties as to the construction of this Agreement or as to any matter or thing of whatsoever nature arising thereunder or in connection therewith, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, such dispute or difference shall be submitted to a single arbitrator to be appointed by the Parties in dispute or, falling agreement within 14 days after any Party has given to the other a written request to concur in the appointment of an arbitrator, a single arbitrator to be appointed on the request of any Party by the President for the time being of the SIAC and such submission shall be a submission to arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the SIAC as presently in force by which the Parties in dispute agree to be so bound. The place of arbitration shall be Singapore and the arbitration shall be conducted wholly in the English language. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MagicianSingaporeBooking.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.